THE FASTEST WAY TO RELAX
After taking a hot lap in 2019, Marquis is proud to stand with Ryan Truex again in 2020, as he competes in the NASCAR® Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series. Together, we will host special giveaways throughout the racing season. So make sure you’re following us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
THE LUCKY NUMBER 40
According to tradition, the number 40 is associated with “the quality of being worthy of respect or honor.” Marquis was founded in 1980, which makes this year our 40th Anniversary. As it turns out, Ryan is driving the #40 Chevy Silverado for Niece Motorsports. Combined with Ryan’s talent and winning spirit, we consider it a sign of good luck. Go Ryan!
WHY USE HYDROTHERAPY?
Aches and pains are a drag. Whether you’re pushing 30 or have a few extra ‘miles on the odometer,’ something somewhere probably hurts. From a stiff neck and tight shoulders, to an aching back and hips, to sore legs and tired feet. When it comes to chronic pain, insomnia, and other health conditions, Marquis high-flow therapy can provide relief.
MARQUIS HIGH-FLOW THERAPY
Owning a Marquis hot tub is like having a world-class pit crew for your whole body. Precise, reliable, and raring to go, every model offers our winning high-flow, low-pressure design to provide deep muscle penetration without skin discomfort. Intuitive controls, ergonomic seating, thoughtful jet placement, pristine water filtration and energy efficiency deliver The Ultimate Hot Tub Experience!™
For his aches and pains, Ryan Truex chose the starship-inspired Vector21 V94L, and topped it off with a matching Environments™ hot tub step. Featuring a Commander’s Lounge with full-body therapy, seating for seven, two dual-speed pumps, 43 laminar-flow Jetpods and a colossal Whitewater-4™ jet, the V94L is as powerful as it is stylish. Specialized Massage Seats deliver four unique styles of hydromassage. Now the question becomes: "Which hot tub model is right for you?"
HOT TUB FINDER AND DEALER LOCATOR
2020 Marquis Racing Schedule
Ryan is racing part time in the NASCAR Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series, and Marquis is sponsoring him all season long. At six of these races, Marquis will serve as the "primary" sponsor with Ryan driving the Marquis No. 40 Chevy Silverado.* Here is Ryan's 2020 race schedule (subject to change):
- P13 FINISH: Saturday, June 6 - Atlanta Motor Speedway
- *P27 FINISH (RAIN): Saturday, July 11 - Kentucky Speedway
- *P13 FINISH: Saturday, July 18 - Texas Motor Speedway
- *P19 FINISH: Friday, Aug. 7 - Michigan International Speedway
- *P12 FINISH: Friday, Sept. 25 - Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- *P12 FINISH: Saturday, Oct. 17 - Kansas Speedway
- *P34 FINISH: Sunday, Oct. 25 - Texas Motor Speedway
- *Friday, Oct. 30 at 8 p.m. ET - Martinsville Speedway
- *Friday, Nov. 6 at 8 p.m. ET - Phoenix Raceway
Hot Tub Configurations
- Different hot tub sizes: from 2- to 7-person seating
- Different hot tub shapes: square, rectangular, round and triangular
- Multi-level seating for people of all heights
- Custom color schemes and configurations
- Audio, lighting, aromatherapy and beauty options
- Accessory hot tub cover lifts, spa steps and modular hot tub surrounds
- 120V and 230/240V power
- Upgradeable pumps and sanitation
Quality construction and intuitive design
- Rated #1 Brand in Initial Quality by SpaSearch Magazine
- Designed and crafted by Americans in rural Oregon, USA
- Intuitive controls
- Powerful massage jets
- Thoughtful jet placement
- Up to 104-degree Fahrenheit (40C) water temperature*
- Low-maintenance, high-flow filtration
Health benefits of a hot tub
- Sports therapy
- Helps to reduce blood pressure
- Helps to reduce stress
- Helps to improve mental health
- Helps to reduce insomnia
- Helps to reduce inflammation
- Helps to manage chronic pain
- Helps with arthritis and diabetes
- Supports weight loss
Have questions? Your local hot tub dealer can help you from start to finish — from conducting a site inspection and helping you pick a model, to selecting options and colors and arranging final installation. Start here to set up your personal consultation.
*The maximum recommended therapeutic limit for hot tub hydrotherapy is 104 degrees Fahrenheit (40C).
THE HOT SEAT PODCAST - NEW!
Join Ryan Truex as he interviews some of the biggest names from the NASCAR truck, Xfinity and Cup Series. All from the comfort of his very own Marquis Vector21 V94L hot tub. Discover everything you didn't realize you wanted to know and more!
2019 RYAN TRUEX BLOG SERIES
Want to learn more about Ryan? Read our new blog series about his racing, physical recovery, and more.