Marquis High-flow Therapy
Features and benefits
Marquis high-flow therapy is founded on the principle that a better-designed system equals better therapy. By maximizing water delivery from start to finish – from the pump to the jets – Marquis hot tubs deliver the right amount of water to the right areas of the body to achieve the most therapeutic benefit. It is why Marquis hot tubs have a reputation for delivering:
- Deeper muscle penetration without skin discomfort
- Quieter and more energy-efficient operation
- Better system performance over the long term
Each Marquis hot tub series delivers a unique combination of high-flow therapy features. Whatever your therapy needs or budget may be, there is a Marquis hot tub for you. Less pain, better relaxation and a more gratifying ownership experience awaits you. So let’s begin!
At the heart of high-flow therapy is pump configuration. Every Marquis hot tub is engineered to optimize pump performance and longevity, with a variety of configurations available in each hot tub series. This variety is intended to provide flexibility for different power-supply requirements, therapy expectations and household budgets. If you will regularly use your hot tub with four or more people at once, you might consider a multiple-pump system. Increasing the system flow rate helps to maintain the feeling of deep muscle penetration in multiple seat locations. Otherwise, there are just a few basic pump distinctions between each Marquis series:
- Signature Series: All pumps are dual-speed, with pump and performance upgrades available on selected models. A variety of one-pump and two-pump models is available, plus a three-pump model called The Show.
- Vector21 Series: All pumps are dual-speed, with pump and performance upgrades available on selected models. A variety of one-pump and two-pump models is available.
- Marquis Elite Series: All pumps are dual-speed, with pump and performance upgrades available on selected models. A variety of one-pump and two-pump models is available.
- Celebrity Series: The primary pump is dual-speed, with a performance upgrade available on selected models. A variety of one-pump and two-pump models is available.
As the flagship Marquis series, Signature hot tubs are designed with comfort, performance and luxury in mind. Each model ensures a flow rate perfectly-matched to the water delivery system and jet configuration. To supercharge the system’s performance, Signature hot tubs offer these exclusive features:
- High Output Therapy (H.O.T.) Zones™: On equipped models*, large-orifice HK™40 jets are clustered into H.O.T. Zones™ with distinctive red jet faces. Delivering high-output therapy in all the right places, H.O.T. Zones target a pump’s entire water flow toward specialized Shoulder Zones, Lumbar Zones, Foot Zones and passive-therapy Pillar Zones. Shoulder Zones feature an arc of jets from shoulder to shoulder. Lumbar Zones target the lower spine and hips. Foot Zones, located in the footwell or the lounge, stimulate tired feet and help to ease the symptoms of plantar fasciitis. At a distance, Pillar Zones create a whirlpool effect for passive therapy, and may be used in close proximity for targeted therapy.
- 3-2-1 Zone Control™ valves: Invented by Marquis, this innovative control feature channels a pump’s entire water flow in one of three ways: 1) toward individual seat groups, 2) toward H.O.T. Zones, or 3) toward a combination of seat groups and H.O.T. Zones. Multiple-pump systems get a 3-2-1 Zone Control valve for each pump, providing greater flexibility when soaking with multiple partners. By diverting the water flow of each pump independently, 3-2-1 Zone Control valves offer the perfect balance of targeted intensity and personalization.
- Hydro Kinetic (HK™) Jets: The epitome of performance, Signature series HK™ jets ensure each massage seat delivers a unique hydromassage experience. On equipped models,* large-orifice HK™40 jets deliver up to 40 gallons-per-minute of water flow per jet. Wow! A collection of directional, multi-port and spinning HK jets provide a variety of exquisite sensations. HK jet inserts are adjustable and interchangeable, offering endless customization opportunities.
- Geyser jets: With a distinctive red nozzle and a potential flow rate of 65 GPM (246 LPM) per jet, Signature Geyser jets generate a truly dramatic whirlpool effect. Located near the footwell, Geyser jets are perfect for powerful leg and foot massage, especially when combined with the organic Oregon river rock reflexology pattern molded into the footwell. (Available on The Epic, The Wish, The Reward and The Promise (with two-pump upgrade).
*HK40 jets are standard on all Signature models but the Rendezvous and the one-pump Promise. On the two-pump Promise, the addition of two giant Geyser jets provides two H.O.T. Zones in the footwell.
Vector21 hot tubs are designed with customization, performance and modern style in mind. Each pump configuration drives a highly-efficient water delivery system, culminating in an array of specialized Jetpods. To optimize this unique system architecture, Vector21 hot tubs offer special features:
- Vector Optimized Laminar Therapy™ (V-O-L-T™) system: Delivering up to 40% more flow volume than standard designs, the V-O-L-T™ system is specifically engineered to achieve laminar flow. This means there are no cross-currents, eddies nor swirls of water perpendicular to the direction of flow. This highly-efficient system architecture achieves significant hydrotherapy benefits, and runs noticeably quieter than competing brands. The end result is a feeling of deeper muscle-tissue penetration without skin discomfort.
- Variable Velocity Valves™ (V3) Throttle Control: Exclusive to Marquis, V3 Throttle Control™ valves are Vector21’s primary flow-control system. Throttle from 0 to 100 percent of the available water flow to individual massage seats for fine-tunable control. Share water flow between multiple seats or send a pump’s entire water flow to only one seat. Between three and five V3 Throttle Control valves are available depending on which hot tub you select, located near the seat or pair of seats it activates. With so much individuality, each member of your crew will feel like they are in the driver’s seat.
- Jetpods and Specialized Massage Seats: The epitome of versatility, Jetpods are designed to handle the increased flow volume of the V-O-L-T system. Each Jetpod style provides a unique massage sensation, distributed among a variety of massage seats. Conal Jetpods feel subdued and relaxing. Directional Jetpods offer a deeper, more focused sensation. Orbital Jetpods rotate dynamically to create a stroking or kneading sensation. Specialized Massage Seat configurations vary between models and may include: Deep-Tissue Massage, Relaxation Massage, Shiatsu Massage or Swedish Massage. Changing massage configurations is a snap. Simply swap Jetpods from one seat to another, or purchase additional inserts for endless possibilities. Learn more.
- Whitewater-4™ jet (on selected models): With a distinctive red nozzle and the potential to generate over 115 GPM (435 LPM) of water flow, the colossal Whitewater-4 jet is yet another example of Marquis high-flow therapy innovation. Located in the footwell to enhance the benefits of leg and foot massage, this colossal jet churns the water like a thunderous volcano. (Available on the V94L, V94, V84L and V84.)
MARQUIS ELITE SERIES
Marquis Elite hot tubs are designed with therapy, performance, and affordability in mind. Depending on the features, options and amenities you prefer, a variety of models and configurations are available. Made in the USA by the same craftspeople who build Signature Series and Vector21 hot tubs, Elite hot tubs benefit from Marquis’ fundamental approach to high-flow therapy. Features include:
- Perfectly-balanced water delivery: As in all Marquis hot tubs, the Elite Series features a perfectly-balanced water delivery system. Pumps, plumbing and jet configurations are designed to optimize available performance and ensure a beneficial hydrotherapy experience.
- Simple and intuitive control: One-pump models feature a control valve to divert the pump’s water flow to one side of the hot tub or the other, or to share the water flow on both sides. Two-pump models eliminate the valve, allowing for each pump to service one side of the hot tub, activated by a simple topside control panel. Either method of flow control is easy to understand and operate.
- Century II jets: The epitome of relaxation, Century II jets are straightforward and reliable. Standard stainless steel jet faces bring a little extra bling (optional on Celebrity versions). Century II jets feature interchangeable inserts to fine-tune your hydromassage experience, and additional inserts may be purchased for added personalization.
- Whitewater-4™ jet (on selected models): With a distinctive red nozzle and the potential to generate over 115 GPM (435 LPM) of water flow, the colossal Whitewater-4 jet is yet another example of Marquis high-flow therapy innovation. Located in the footwell to enhance the benefits of leg and foot massage, this colossal jet churns the water like a thunderous volcano. (Available on the Woodstock Elite, Vegas Elite and Hollywood Elite.)
Now that you have a better understanding of Marquis high-flow therapy, it’s time to discover other top features like ConstantClean, ConstantClean+ and MicroSilk®. Or, check out individual hot tub models, each one featuring a brief video overview. Where would you like to go next?