A fundamental design feature of all Marquis hot tubs is high-volume filtration. For best results and to ensure long-term peace of mind, Marquis-approved hot tub filters have been tested for maximum compatibility, reliability and durability. Don’t compromise the efficiency of your hot tub or jeopardize your water care with off-brand filters, knockoffs or cheap imports. Only use Marquis-approved filters sold by an authorized Marquis hot tub dealer.
HIGH FLOW RATE
Marquis ConstantClean filtration takes advantage of the hot tub’s primary high-flow pump, with a flow rate up to 80 gallons per minute (303 LPM) when running at low speed. This filters the entire water volume an average of 34 times, while only running twice per day for a total of two to three hours.1
- Other brands: Most hot tub manufacturers use a low-flow circulation pump that runs 24/7, with a flow rate up to seven gallons per minute (26 LPM). This filters the water an average of 28 times per day, while running for 24 hours straight.1 Off-brand filters, knockoffs and cheap imports are designed for these slow, low-flow filtration systems and are not suitable for Marquis hot tubs.
1Comparison based on a 350 gallon spa with a 24/7 low-flow circulation pump, versus a Marquis dual-speed 160 GPM (606 LPM) pump running at low speed (80 GPM/ 303 LPM) for two to three hours per day.
DURABLE AND EFFICIENT
Marquis-approved hot tub filters use high-quality filter media with the maximum recommended surface area in each size. This improves filter lifespan and ensures highly-efficient filtration. For optimum performance, Marquis recommends cleaning your filters periodically according to the product instructions.
- Other brands: Off-brand filters, knockoffs and cheap imports cut corners by using flimsy filter media with reduced surface area. They are typically less durable, less efficient and have a shorter lifespan.
Marquis recommends using filters treated with a premium anti-microbial coating to discourage bacterial growth within the filter media.
- Other brands: Off-brand filters, knockoffs and cheap imports often lack reliable anti-microbial protection. As a result, the filter fibers are more susceptible to bacterial growth.
MARQUIS FILTER FINDER
Depending upon which Marquis hot tub you own and its model year, the compatible filter will be:
- Either slip-on or threaded
- Either 25, 35 or 50 ft2
- Either one filter or two filters
|HOT TUB SERIES||MODEL YEAR||FILTER STYLE||MARQUIS PART #|
|Signature||2000 and newer||Threaded 50 ft2||20091|
|2000 and newer||Threaded 35 ft2||20092|
|1997 to 1999||Slip-on 50 ft2||20044|
|Pre-1997||Slip-on 35 ft2||20045|
|Vector21||2016 and newer||Threaded 35 ft2||20092|
|e-Series||2010 to 2018||Slip-on 35 ft2||20364|
|2008 to 2010||Slip-on 25 ft2||20342|
|Celebrity Elite||2018 and newer||Threaded 50 ft2||20690|
|Celebrity (non-Elite)||2019 and newer||Threaded 35 ft2||20042|
|2012 to 2018||Slip-on 25 ft2||20342|
If your local water supply contains sediment, or has a total hardness above 250 parts-per-million (ppm), you can purchase a pre-filter attachment for your garden hose when filling your hot tub. Contact your local Marquis Dealer for more information.
- Marquis® Pura-Fill 5-Stage Pre-Filter: Designed to remove sediment and reduce calcium and other mineral content. Recommended if your local water supply has a total hardness above 250 ppm.
- Marquis® Pre-Fill Filter: Designed to remove sediment only.
Your local Marquis Dealer is a bona fide water care expert with a keen understanding of your Marquis hot tub. They can recommend the Marquis-approved filters and cleaning products you need to keep your hot tub running as efficiently as possible.