The Big 3
MARQUIS' TOP THREE DESIGN FEATURES
WHAT DOES THE "BIG 3” MEAN?
The "Big 3” refers to the top three design features that set Marquis apart from every other hot tub brand. Of course, many more details go into delivering the ultimate hot tub experience. But once you have a basic understanding of The Big 3, you are well on your way to understanding the Marquis difference. The Big 3 includes:
1. What is high-flow therapy?
Imagine standing waist deep in the middle of a rushing stream or river. The water will exert tremendous weight against your body, even though it is flowing at low pressure. It feels weighty because of the large volume of water flow. Marquis applies a similar principle to achieve high-flow therapy. By delivering as much water as possible at low pressure, Marquis hot tubs achieve deeper muscle penetration without causing skin discomfort. Instead of feeling like pointy fingernails digging into your skin, causing an itching or burning sensation, Marquis high-flow therapy feels like the weighty palms of a skilled masseuse.
Every Marquis hot tub model, from the most basic to the most fully featured, delivers high-flow therapy in each seat and lounge. The experience gets even better as you step up in hot tub size, jet count and pump configuration. For increased performance and control, consider the enhanced flow volume and versatility of the Vector21 Series, or the high-output therapy zones and luxury amenities of the Signature Series.
High-flow therapy features summary
- Crown Collection: Hydrokinetic Laminar Therapy delivers maximum water flow in an entirely new system architecture. High Output Therapy (H.O.T.)™ Zones target specific zones of the body with massive flow volumes. Up to seven seats and 65 jets (including RHK-40 and Regal Whitewater-4 jets), Specialized Massage Seats (Deep-Tissue, Relaxation, Shiatsu and Swedish), and powerfully simple Dynamic Flow Control valves to adjust water flow between the deep-tissue H.O.T. Zones and Specialized Massage jets. Up to two dual-speed pumps and a full suite of luxury amenities and options.
- Signature Series: High Output Therapy (H.O.T.)™ Zones deliver massive water flow to large-orifice jet clusters targeting isolated zones of the body. Up to seven seats and 82 jets (including HK™40 and Geyser jets), up to three dual-speed pumps, upgraded amenities, luxury options, fine-tuned 3-2-1 Zone Control™ valves at the seat group and jet cluster level, with the ability to isolate water flow to specific body zones (Shoulder, Lumbar, Foot and passive-therapy Pillar Zones).
- Vector21 Series: Vector Optimized Laminar Therapy (V-O-L-T)™ delivers high-flow therapy with up to 40% more flow volume than standard jets, up to seven seats, up to 43 Jetpods (including Directional, Orbital and Conal), one Whitewater-4 jet on selected models, Specialized Massage Seats (Deep-Tissue, Relaxation, Shiatsu and Swedish), up to two dual-speed pumps, enhanced amenities, premium options, fine-tuned V3 Throttle Control valves, and the ability to isolate water flow to specific seats.
- Marquis Elite Series: High-flow therapy with up to seven seats, 50 standard jets, one Whitewater-4 jet on selected models, up to two pumps, additional options, intuitive control at the seat group level, and the ability to isolate water flow to one side of the spa.
- Celebrity Hot Tubs: High-flow therapy with up to seven seats, 50 standard jets, up to two pumps, intuitive control at the seat group level, and the ability to isolate water flow to one side of the spa.
2. What is ConstantClean+?
ConstantClean+ (plus) is Marquis’ flagship water-management system. It combines ConstantClean, the most thorough and efficient filtration system on the market, plus (+) a twofold sanitation system. ConstantClean includes SmartClean software, which automatically schedules a high-volume clean-up cycle twice per day, cleaning 100% of the water over 34 times. You can set it and practically forget it for up to four to six weeks. The system automatically schedules an extra cleanup cycle 30 minutes after each hydrotherapy session. The end result is an elegant and convenient design able to clean more water, more thoroughly, in far less time than competing hot tub brands, with a lower concentration of sanitizer chemicals in the water. Learn more.
Availability in each Marquis series
- Crown Collection: ConstantClean+ is standard
- Signature Series: ConstantClean+ is standard
- Vector21 Series: ConstantClean filtration is included. ConstantClean+ is optional*
- Marquis Elite Series: ConstantClean filtration is included. ConstantClean+ is optional*
- Celebrity Hot Tubs: ConstantClean filtration is included. ConstantClean+ is optional (2020 and newer)*
*As an alternative to adding both sanitation systems, either the ozonator with Mazzei injection or the in-line sanitation can be added individually.
3. What is MicroSilk®?
MicroSilk is like an oxygen facial for your whole body. When massage jets are not active, a dedicated pump and Venturi system can be engaged, injecting billions of tiny microbubbles into the water. This creates a milky oxygen cloud saturated with up to 70% more dissolved oxygen than tap water. At only 50 microns, the microbubbles are smaller than skin pores and hair follicles so they penetrate deeply into the epidural layer. Oxygen is a natural cleanser and the microbubbles are negatively charged, so impurities like sebum, anaerobic pathogens and other positively-charged contaminants are removed. The result is a higher level of detoxification and hydration than non-oxygenated water. Cosmetic benefits include reduction in skin irritation, gentle exfoliation and reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Marquis is the only hot tub brand to fully optimize the functionality of MicroSilk. As a result, Marquis produces more MicroSilk-enabled hot tubs than all other hot tub brands combined. Learn more.
Availability in each Marquis series
- Crown Collection: Optional on all Crown models.
- Signature Series: Optional on The Epic, The Euphoria, The Promise (one-pump version only), The Resort and The Spirit
- Vector21 Series: Optional on the V94L, V94, V84L, V84, V77L (one-pump version only), and the V65L
- Marquis Elite Series: Optional on all Elite models (2020 and newer) except for the Monaco Elite
- Celebrity Hot Tubs: Unavailable
Putting it all together
The benefits of hydrotherapy are so important that Marquis offers a range of choices to meet a variety of needs, expectations and household budgets. Whether you choose a basic model, a fully-loaded model, or something in between, you will get the best possible hot tub experience in your price range. Most importantly, you will have access to the many benefits of hydrotherapy in the comfort and privacy of your home. To get started or schedule a wet test, we invite you to contact your nearest Marquis Dealer.